Toolbar & GUI elements managing IDE centric functionality & settings
IDE Frame Tools is written in Lisp & aims to graphically consolidate the following features:
1) Code browsing and outlining
2) Code navigation: jumping to declarations & references
3) Code navigation: splitting and unsplitting frames
4) Code folding
5) Advanced search and edit via code aware search tools ( ack-grep )
6) Basic refactoring (rename cross files)
I wrote and maintain Emacs IDE Frametools and actively use the framework for both C++ & Lisp development.
The aim is to provide boiler plate functionality for the development of IDEs under Emacs.
Dependencies & Requirements:
- Emacs Code Browser: ECB
- Semantic Cedet ( Full Installation Recommended )
- Ack Grep ( Emacs plugin & External Binary from beyondgrep.com )